- "The Claws are Off!"
- —Wild Cat's official catchphrase.
English Voice Actor:
Wild Cat was born into royality as a prince of the dense jungles of Skylands. Secretly to his father, the king, he would train with a wise old sensei in the ways of a new martial arts known as "Claw-Jitsu". Soon enough, Wild Cat's father found out about his secret training, which he disliked, thinking Wild Cat should focus on his royal duties, and thereby forbid the sensei from training Wild Cat. One day, when the sensei had disappeared from the jungles, Wild Cat ran away from his kingdom in search for him. He now fights alongside the Skylanders, while still in search for his sensei.
Wild Cat was an air to the throne in the Feline Tribe of Skylands' jungles. Wild Cat became entirely interested in combat training when he saw the royal guards training on combat dummies. Wild Cat told his father that he wished to train, but his father believed he should focus on his royal duties instead. Wild Cat met a wise old man, who happened to formerly work for the king, and offered to teach Wild Cat the way of a new technique he called "Claw-Jitsu". Wild Cat accepted the deal.
Wild Cat and the old man trained in secret for months, until one day when one of the king's guards discovered them and alerted the king. Wild Cat's father was enraged by this, and forbid the old man from training Wild Cat any further. Days passed, and Wild Cat discovered that the old man had vanished from the islands. He snuck away from the islands by calling the pilot Flynn to take him off the island. It is because of Flynn that Wild Cat met Master Eon, and now fights alongside the Skylanders.
- Power: 50
- Defense: 42
- Speed: 95
- Luck: 20
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
| Soul Gem Ability|
Requires Soul Gem from:
|Cat Scratch||Puma Pounce||Surprise Pounce!|
|Claw Cannon||Camo Cat Armor||Re-Clawed||Bounce Pounce|
Cat Scratch Fever
Remember your training and become a master warrior in Claw-Jitsu!
|Cat Combos||Barbed Claws||The Golden Claws|
Get in touch with the wild side and improve your pouncing abilities.
|Tiger Toss||Stabby Tabby||Pounce Pound|
- "The Claws are Off!" (catchphrase)
- "Can't declaw me!" (defeat enemy wave/victory in battle mode)
- "Scratch and win!" (collecting gold)
- Crook Crusher: Defeat 1000 enemies.
- Eat Your Vegetables: Eat 50 vegetables in story levels and arenas.
- Near Flawless: Complete a non-story level with full health.
- Battle Champ: Win 10 PvP battles.
- All the Way: Reach level 25 and purchase all upgrades.
- Elementalist: Deal 7500 points of elemental bonus damage.
- Fully Stocked: Defeat 250 enemies while at full health.
- Hero of the Forest: Save the Growing Forest without switching Skylanders.
- Crouching Tiger: Defeat 50 enemies with your pounce attacks.