- "No More Mr. Ness Guy!"
- —Lochsmith's official catchphrase
Lochsmith is the tentative name for a new water skylander.
Lochsmith is a blue water dragon with green webbing on his feet and a thick tail.
- "No more Mr. Ness Guy"
- "Loch it or not"
- "I loch it" - When checking stats
- "Lochs good" - When putting on a hat
- He speaks with a scottish accent
- His official catchphrase is a play on both the phrase "No more Mr. Nice Guy" and The Loch Ness Monster, whom he is based upon.
- Despite his tentative name, he has nothing to do with locks nor is he a locksmith. It's just really hard to think of a good name that's a pun on either lochs or Nessie.
- A loch is what they call a lake in Scotland