- —Kunphu's official catchphrase.
Kunphu is, for the most part, very calm and easy-going, as he prefers to meditate in his spare time. Though it's wise not to get him angry, because thanks to his training, he can easily take down any opponent. Despite this, he only choses to fight only evil, and would not harm a fly... unless it was evil.
Born and raised in a tribe of Panda Warriors, when Kunphu became old enough to train, his fur changed from white to silver, indicating he is the incarnation of a great warrior that protected to woods years ago. As such, Kunphu trained under the tribe's most powerful sensei, though his brother, jealous of all the attention Kunphu got, doubted him. Until the day when a group of poachers discovered the village and captured the pandas to sell they're furs. Kunphu easily fought them off, earning the respect of his people and brother, and joining Master Lila's Global Defenders.
Kunphu is a slower character. His physical moves are great, but his ranged attacks are not so much.
Note: These are the Skylander's stats when at level 1 and without doing any heroic challenges.
- Health: 250
- Speed: 25
- Armor: 10
- Critical Hit: 45
- Elemental Power: 32
NOTE: These stats are not used to determine how strong the character is in-game.
- Speed: 25
- Power: 80
- Armor: 45
- Luck: 95
|Panda Punch||Swipe with you're surprisingly sharp panda claws. Press 1, 1, HOLD 1 for a special combo.||None|
|Bamboo-Jitsu||Summon a stalk of bamboo flying at you're enemies.||None|
|Panda Pound||Press 3 to lunge forward and nearly flatten enemies.||500|
|Silver Claws||Claws deal increased damage.||700|
|Long-Raged Lunch||Bamboo flies further and deals increased damage.||900|
|Two Bamboo||Launch two bamboo stalks for the price of one.||1200|
|PATH 1: WAY OF THE PANDA|
(Further develop Kunphu's physical abilities)
|Panda Combos||Press 1, 1, HOLD 2 for Panda Piledriver. Press 1, 1, HOLD 3 for Bamboo Spin.||1700|
|Shockwave Pound||Panda Pound generates a shockwave that paralyzes enemies.||2200|
|Golden Claws||Claws deal maximum damage.||3000|
|PATH 2: BAMBOO KING|
(Further develop Kunphu's Bamboo-Jitsu attacks)
|Bamboo Shield||Hold 2 to form a temporary shield of bamboo.||1700|
|Barbed Bamboo||Enemies hit by the bamboo are poisoned, taking rapid damage.||2200|
|Triple Bamboo||Shoot three bamboo stalks at once which deal maximum damage.||3000|
|Ancestral Armor||Kunphu is now blessed with the armor of his ancestors. (+40 armor)||4000|
- "Bamboo-yah!" (official catchphrase)
- "My numbers are legendary." (opening stats screen)
- "I can feel my aura strengthening with his hat." (after equipping a hat)
- "Stylish, yet functional." (after equipping a hat)
- "This is surely the name of warriors." (after being given a nickname)
- "Who is next?" (after defeating a wave of enemies)
- "Train harder." (after defeating a wave of enemies)
- "My training has paid off." (after winning a PvP battle)
- "Ala-ka-bamboo!" (using Bamboo-Jitsu attacks)
- He is the first revealed Global Defender.
- He is based off of DreamWorks' Kung Fu Panda films.