|Theme song||VS. Arachnus - Metroid Fusion|
|Appearances||Skylanders: Elements of Phazon|
- "Rolly Phony Not!"
- —Arachnus' catchphrase
After the events of the Metroid series, Arachnus went searching for Ridley. He found a portal of Skylands, and he found Ridley. He was later attacked by Portal Master Porky, but he won the battle. Ridley suggested for Arachnus to go to the Jr. Skylanders Club. He completed all the tents, and became a Skylander. Later, Portal Master Sackboy chose him.
- Roll- Arachnus rolls to attack bad guys.
- Claw Wave- Arachnus launches sonic waves at enemies.
Basic upgrades Edit
- Spikey ball- Arachnus can roll into a spikey ball to do more damage.
- Earthquake- Arachnus causes an earthquake for a few seconds, stunning enemies and defeating smaller enemies.
- Double Wave- Arachnus can do two Claw Waves.
Ball time (Upgrades ball ability) Edit
- Spring a Ding- Arachnus can jump while rolling.
- Big Roll- Makes the ball Arachnus can roll into bigger
- Razor Ball- Turns the ball into a razor.
Claw, and Quake (Upgrades Claw wave and Earthquake powers) Edit
- Sharp Wave- Adds big claws in Claw wave
- Longquake- Makes the Earthquake longer
- Lava stuffing- Adds Lava to Earthquake
- Fire Pool- Arachnus creates a fire pool that damages enemies. (Requires Soul Gem in Volcano Island
|Skylanders: Elements of Phazon|